Oil & Gas
VOC detectors for the oil and gas industry
The Oil and Gas industry pose many potential risks to workforce, workplace and the environment. Hazardous gas emissions are prevalent during production and processing operations with exposure to benzene being a significant concern.
Benzene is commonly found throughout the industry as a constituent of crude oil, however, it is extremely hazardous and a known carcinogen. Legislation has been put in place to ensure worker exposure is kept to a minimum.
With over 25 years of knowledge and expertise within the oil and gas industry, we understand the need for fast, accurate, reliable gas sensors and instrumentation. In fact, we are the only company in the world to offer a complete portfolio of personal, handheld and fixed benzene detectors.
Our range of proven PID sensors and instrumentation is designed specifically to meet customer requirements and offer the very best detection capabilities available. All our PID technology incorporates patented Fence Electrode Technology with ultimate resistance to humidity and contamination for reliable performance within the harshest working environments, minimizing drift issues and maximizing uptime of your instrument–saving both time and cost to your business.
Technical Application Articles:
- TA-01 What is a PID V1.2 (UK)
- TA-01 What is a PID V1.2 (USA)
- TA-06 No Humidity Effect on Ion Science PIDs V1.0 (UK)
- TA-06 No Humidity Effect on Ion Science PIDs V1.0 (USA)
- TA-11 Benzene-specific measurements using the Tiger Select V2.1 (UK)
- TA-11 Benzene-specific measurements using the Tiger Select V2.1 (USA)
- TA-12 Continuous Benzene-Specific Monitoring Using the Titan V1.0 (UK)
- TA-12 Continuous Benzene-Specific Monitoring Using the Titan V1.0 (USA)
- PR-02 Tiger Select undergoes stringent third party testing with favourable results
- PR-47 Ion Science introduce the worlds first benzene-specific monitor
- PR-0612 Who reports on diesel fumes puts sharp focus on need for effective monitoring
- PR-33 US Geochemical uses revolutionary Tiger VOC detector as part of Oil & Gas exploration
- PR-0611 Benzene and TAC Detection all in one instrument