We recently held a week-long global sales and marketing meeting at our Cambridgeshire facility. The event brought together key senior managers from our domestic and overseas territories, including Greater China and South East Asia, to discuss strategy and how to further increase the company’s presence in worldwide occupational health and oil and gas markets.
During the meeting, a variety of sessions were held including engineering and product launch updates, sales and growth strategies, global distributor development and new product training, along with discussions on our mission statement and core values.
Our Managing Director, Duncan Johns presented a review of the past 12 months and looked at the plans for the year ahead plus outlined details regarding the company’s new state-of-the-art facility currently under construction on a nearby site in Fowlmere.
“Our 2015 global sales & marketing meeting was a great success and gave us the chance to reconnect with the different regions worldwide. The opportunity for our team members to share and exchange ideas was invaluable and will help us better support our offices and distributors, and serve our customers throughout the world,” Duncan comments.
He concludes: “I have complete confidence in the Ion Science team as we continue to strengthen and grow our business. It is all the more evident from the meeting that our people and our gas detection technology are truly world-class.”
Global sales & marketing meeting attendees:
- Xavier Zinsch, Territory Manager (France & Mahgreb Region), Ion Science Ltd
- S. Chari, Territory Manager (South Asia), Ion Science Ltd
- Lu Yu, Territory Manager (Greater China), Ion Science Ltd
- Clemens Verley, Managing Director, Ion Science Messtechnik
- Massimo Albertazzi, Territory Manager (Italy), Ion Science Italia
- Neil O’Regan, Managing Director, Shawcity Ltd
- Alex Graft, Sales Manager (Portable Gas Detection), Shawcity Ltd